About SWIS Videos
Here is the SWIS 2015 Full Symposium Video Bundle of 39 presentations.
Each Video is 90 minutes long and is streamed.
As an added bonus, a downloadable MP3 audio of the presentations will also be included.
Get a SWIS membership and get 50% off the video bundle. That will take the price from $369.00 for the full bundle to $184.50 canadian or $130.00 U.S.
Click Below to get a SWIS Membership!
Click below to get the video bundle with the SWIS membership discount code.
Here is the complete list of presentations that include the audio and powerpoint slides when the presenters used them.
- Matt Nichol: The Art of Coaching
- JL Holdsworth: Strength Correctives: Building Armor for Your Athletes
- Dr. Fred Hatfield: Super Power Seminar
- Bill Kazmaier & Brad Gillingham: Legendary Strength Training Techniques
- Mindi O’Brien and Dennis Beitler: How to Prepare for Bikini, Figure, and Physique
- Dave Tate: The “No Secrets” Business Plan to Starting a Growing Business
- John Meadows: Advanced Hypertrophy Training
- Julia Ladewski: Building a New Woman: How Performance Matters
- Joe DeFranco: The “Slow” Approach to Developing Blazing Speed
- Lorne Goldenberg: The No BS Lecture on Training - The Truth About Variables & Coaching Cues You Need
- Dr. Jordan Moon: Advanced Muscle & Fat Physiology, Biochemistry and Measurement
- Dr. Eric Serrano: Fats: What Works and Why
- Rick Collins: Legal Implications of Dietary Supplements and Performance Enhancing Substances & Drugs
- David Sandler: The Good/Bad/Ugly of the Supplement Industry
- Dr. John Berardi: Nutrition for Injury Recovery
- Dr. Tom Bilella: Adding an additional Profit Centre Through Nutrition Coaching and Body Comp Assessment
- Dr. Rob Rakowski: Performance Nutrition Made Easy
- Eoin Lacey: Functional Nutrition for Fat Loss
- Dr. Darryn Willoughby: Advanced Nutritional Applications for Muscle Hypertrophy and Fat Loss
- Kevin Darby: Facial Stretch Therapy Techniques for the Shoulder
- Donnie Thompson: Advanced Mobility and Adhesion Techniques
- Paul Chek: Athlete Management - The 4 Doctors- Part 1 and 2
- Paul Gagne: Test it- Fix it
- Dr. Dale Buchberger: Advanced Rotator Cuff Rehab Protocols
- Ian King: Injury Prevention in Strength Training
- Dr. John Berardi: The Complete Fitness Pro: Use your passion for fitness to create a wildly successful career
- Dr. Krista Scott-Dixon: The Consistency Secret: How to get your clients to buy in, stay on track, and make the changes to recover from their injury
- SWIS Rehab Presenters Delegates: Dr. David Leaf/Dr. Peter Jaillet/ Dr. Dale Buchberger/Joe Arko/Dr. Jerome Rerucha/Paul Gagne/Dr. Rob Rakowski/Chris Fudge - Demonstrating Their Favorite Rehab for Specific Weight Training Injuries
- Kelly Armstrong: How to Treat Scars that Turn of Muscles Using the Neurostim
- Dr. Luke Bucci: Glucosamine & Chondroitin-When, Where, How & Why
- Dr. Karim Dhanani: Healthy Muscle Cell Protocols Using German Biological Medicine
- Dr. Mark Scappaticci: Acupuncture Protocols For Weight Training Shoulder Injuries
- Dr. Ken Kinakin/John Foulkes/Dr. David Leaf/Nora Fedoryak/ Dr. Jerome Rerucha: SWIS Chiro/Personal Trainer Referral Systems
- Dr. David Leaf: Muscle Testing - Weight & Shoulder Injuries
- Dr. Jerome Rerucha: Treatment Modalities-Laser, Percussor, Adjuster for Weight Training Injuries
- Dr. Peter Jaillet: Assess and Treat The Brain for Weight Training Injuries
- Dr. Douglas Stoddard: Stem Cell And PRP Injections For Weight Training Injuries
- SWIS Chiropractic Presenters and Delegates: Dr. David Leaf/Dr. Dale Buchberger/Dr. Peter Jaillet/Dr. Rob Rakowski/Dr. Jerome Rerucha - Demonstrating Their Favorite Adjustments for Specific Weight Training Injuries
- Plus Shane Church Squatting 1000 pounds
Get a SWIS membership and get 50% off the video bundle.
Click Below to get a SWIS Membership!
The SWIS Video catalog is a collection of 153 different videos that are 60-90 minutes long on the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of weight-training injuries. It is also a collection of presentations on increasing strength and athletic development and also specific nutritional protocols. The SWIS catalog is broken into 6 main catagories with 40 subcatagories.
1. Weight-Training Sports
2. Weight-Training Principles
3. Sport Specific Training
4. Treatment Techniques
All videos are $18.00 and are streamed online.
Click each volume link below for more information on each video or the catalog link. http://swisvideo.com/collections/all
The videos are uploaded onto a video membership web site platform and all are available now.
If you have any questions , email me, Dr. Ken Kinakin, at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. WEIGHT-TRAINING SPORTS
Vol.9 - Powerlifting Technique for Increased Gains and Reduced Injuries - Dr.Mauro Di Pasquale / Dr.Ken Kinakin
Vol.15 - Designing and Developing a Symmetrical Female Bodybuilding Physique - Laura Creavalle / Winston Roberts
2. WEIGHT-TRAINING PRINCIPLES
Weight Training Anatomy and Physiology
Vol.23 – Weight-Training Injuries from a Physician and Competitors Point of View - Dr.Mauro Di Pasquale
Weight Training Assessment and Technique
Vol.31 - The Application of Biomechanics and Competitive Methods in Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation - Dr.Mel Siff
Business / Personal Development
Vol.40 - Bridging the Gap between Doctor/Therapist and Personal Trainer - John Foulkes / Dr.Ken Kinakin
3. SPORT SPECIFIC TRAINING
Vol.60 - Advanced Weight-Training Strategies for Downhill Skiing - Kate Pace-Lindsay / Dr.Mark Lindsay / Rory Mullin
4. TREATMENT TECHNIQUES
Active Release Technique
Vol.74 - The Best Treatment and Rehabilitation for Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Injuries - Dr.Mike Hartle
Vol.75 - The Best Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation for Weight-Training Injuries - Dr.Rob Rakowski
Vol.76 - Anatomy, Treatment and Rehabilitation Exercises for Rotator Cuff Injuries - Dr. Carl DeRosa
Vol.78 - Treatment and Diagnosis of Soft Tissue Injury due to Weight-Training Injuries - Dr.Mark Lindsay / Dr.Mike Leahy
Muscle Activation Technique
Matrix Repatterning Technique
Vol.88 - Acupuncture Treatment Protocols for Weight-Training Extremity Injuries - Dr.Alex Elorriaga / Dr.Mark Scappaticci
Vol.89 - Functional Integrated Treatments for Weight-Training Injuries - Dr.Alex Elorriaga / Dr.Mark Scappaticci
Vol.93 - The Best Integrated Treatment Tools to Treat Weight Training Injuries - Dr.Mark Scappaticci
Vol.106 - The Best Treatment and Rehabilitation Exercises for Rotator Cuff Injuries - Dr.Dale Buchberger
Vol.107 - Clinical Diagnostic Testing for Shoulder Injuries due to Weight-Training - Dr.Dale Buchberger
Rehabilitation Exercise Protocols
Vol.111 - The Most Unusual Exercises for Rehabilitation and Treatment of Weight-Training Injuries - Dr.Eric Serrano
Vol.114 - Posturology in Prevention of Weight-Training Spinal Injuries - Paul Gagne / Dr.Michel Joubert
Vol.115 - Posturology Lower Extremity Analysis for Weight-Training Injuries - Paul Gagne / Dr.Michele Joubert
Vol.121 - How Different Types of Fat, Proteins & Carbohydrates Change Body Composition - Dr.John Berardi
Vol.122 - Review and Comparison of the High Fat-Carbohydrate-Protein-Zone Diet - Dr.Mauro Di Pasquale
Fat Loss and Muscle Hypertrophy Dietary and Supplement Programs
Vol.129 - How to Increase Fat Loss by Macronutrient Hormonal Manipulation of the Diet - Dr.Mauro Di Pasquale
Vol.135 – Increase Powerlifting Strength through Specific Diets and Supplements - Dr.Mauro Di Pasquale
Vol.136 – Supplements to Treat Weight-Training Injuries and Overtraining Syndrome - Dr.Mauro Di Pasquale
Vol.137 – The Best Way to Implement Nutrition into your Practice or Personal Training Business - Dr.Tom Bilella