SWIS 2015 Vol.024 - Paul Chek - Athlete Management - A 4 Doctor Approach - Video
Paul Chek is a internationally-renowned expert in the fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology. For over twenty-five years, Paul's unique, holistic approach to treatment and education has changed the lives of countless people worldwide, many of his clients, his students and their clients. By treating the body as a whole system and finding the root cause of a problem, Paul has been successful where traditional approaches have consistently failed. Paul is the founder of the C.H.E.K (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Institute, based in California, USA and the P~P~S Success Mastery Coaching Program.
Paul Chek will:
- Overview his 4 Doctor athlete management system.
- Establish the importance of identifying an effective motive (dream) to keep athletes inspired to learn and grow through the many challenges inherent to elite athletic performance.
- The importance of dream affirmative core values as a means of making critical training, diet and lifestyle decisions.
- Explore functional rest methods and common symptoms of excess fatigue.
- Share methods for knowing when an athlete’s program needs to be modified to facilitate successful outcomes.
- Highlight what areas of an athlete’s body commonly hold prodromal stress, “forecasting” challenges that can be avoided through intelligent intervention.
- Give key indicators of when an athlete’s diet may be the primary cause of musculoskeletal, recovery, and performance challenges.
Paul Chek’s “Eugene Sandow-like” approach to athlete management is highly practical, and is not the product of intellectually based theories so often derived from overly compartmentalized, often soulless science.